|How to Use the Jumbo Remote|
The jumbo remote is a universal remote so it requires you to program the remote to work with your TV and other devices. It is pretty straightforward and if you have owned other universal remotes before, then it should be no problem.|
The remote comes with an instruction sheet that lists the programming codes for the different brands of TV manufacturers.
1. Turn on the device that you want to set.
2. Look for the brand name under the specific device listing provided.
(Note: You will notice that some brands will have more than one 3-digit code. During the
code input process, you may have to try more than one 3-digit code that will match your
device brand and model.)
3. Aim the remote control at the device and press down and hold CODE SEARCH button for
at least 3 seconds until the red LED lights up solid red.
4. Press the device button for the item you wish to program, e.g. TV, DVD, VCR, etc. and the
LED light will blink once and then remain solid red.
5. Using the number keys, enter the 1 st set of 3-digit codes from the list. You will notice
that each number that you press, the LED will blink once. After you have entered the
3rd digit, the red LED will turn off indicating that the code was recognized for the device.
(NOTE: If the code entered was not compatible, the red LED will flash several times.
You will then need to repeat Step 3. You have 30 seconds to enter a code.)
6. After the red LED light has turned off. Press the ON/OFF key. If the device you are trying
to program powers off, then you have found the correct code. If the device does not
power off, then you will need to repeat the process again from Step 3, using another
7. Make a note of the 3-digit code for future use.